- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K300, K400, K500 Series of Machines and Keurig 1.0 Single Serve Brewing Machines
- Made from 100% BPA and Lead Free material.
- Can be used with Ekobrew optional paper filters. Having largest brew chamber means the ekobrew holds the most coffee, and allows the user to customize the brew strength to their own personal taste
- Not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B145, B155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5, Vue
- Made In The USA. Because both the Brew and Save and the 2.0 compatible ink are made in the US, there is never any reason to be concerned about potential lead based materials being used, as there is in some offshore products.
The brew and save filter is made from 100% BPA-free material. The unit boasts of a one-piece construction design, a reinforced hinge, 100% silicone O-ring for less seal deterioration, and side mount grips for immediate removal after brewing. The brewand save features an internal capacity of more than 14 grams, giving you the freedom to dictate the strength of your own coffee. Our commercial grade stainless steel mesh is designed for longevity and function. The brew and save reusable filter gives you, the consumer, the freedom to choose the coffee you like and, while doing so, save up to 75% as compared to using standard K-cup portion packs. The brew and save reusable coffee filter allows you to reduce your carbon footprint, lower your costs
List Price: $ 33.46