continuación… Si te interesa el value investing visita: http://www.inversionvalue.com/foro Un saludo, Nairan.
Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
On June 27, John Monderine, CEO of the New York-based accounts receivable collection agency, Rapid Recovery Solution, comments on a recent article that highlights the top 5 tips on personal finance by financial guru Warren Buffett.
According to a http://www.profit.ndtv.com article titled, 5 Warren Buffett Tips Everyone Must Follow, there are certain measure people can take to protect their finances in case of a recession. Warren Buffett, an American business tycoon, investor and philanthropist, offers his top 5 personal finance tips to help stay afloat.
1) If you buy things you dont need, you will soon sell things you need. Monderine says, The need to Keep up with the Joneses, has put many people in terrible financial situations because they spend with funds they dont really have. It is extremely important to always ask yourself, Do I really need this? Am I overspending? If the answers to these questions are yes than it is not a smart investment. You never want to have to sell something that is necessary in your life in order to recuperate from an impulse buy.
2) Someones sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Saving for the unexpected is something that many people dont do. Emergencies are inevitable and most of us arent prepared financially when they come along. This could be done easily by putting away money from each pay check to ensure youll be covered if something catastrophic were to happen, explains Monderine.
3) Thing long-term and be patient. It is essential to focus more on long term growth as opposed to short-term fluctuation, Monderine says. Investing for the long-term has been proven to be beneficial to those involved.
4) Borrowing: Limit what you borrow. Monderine explains, Living on borrowed money in no way makes you rich. It is a false sense of comfort that often gets people in trouble. Once you borrow, youre in debt and it doesnt go away. Credit cards and loans are okay but should really only be utilized if absolutely necessary.
5) Risk. As I said before, investing money long-term is a smart move when the research is done right, Monderine says. Often times, people will invest without analyzing the associated higher rate of risk. Bottom line: Dont invest without knowing.
Founded in 2006, Rapid Recovery Solution, Inc. is headquartered at the highest point of beautiful Long Island. Rapid Recovery Collection Agency is committed to recovering your funds. We believe that every debtor has the ability to pay if motivated correctly. We DO NOT alienate the debtors; we attempt to align with them and offer a number of ways to resolve not only your debt but also all their debts.
Nashville, Tennessee (PRWEB) July 19, 2013
Nashville based CABLE today announced that Alice Schroeder, Warren Buffetts chosen biographer and former Wall Street analyst, will offer the keynote address for its fourth annual Board Walk of Fame. The 2013 installment of the breakfast event will be held from 7:00-9:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 19 at Lipscomb Universitys Allen Arena.
Ms. Schroeder offers a unique perspective on her topic, Bulls, Bears, Buffett and Boards, borne from a career as a top ranked Wall Street analyst, FASB regulator, external auditor and New York Times best-selling author. While working as a financial analyst, she was persuaded by Warren Buffett to take a sabbatical to become his biographer, as he famously stated that he likes the way she thinks. Schroeder spent several years with Buffett, his business associates and his inner circle prior to publishing her book, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life. Now an independent director on a number of corporate boards and a world-renowned speaker, Schroeder is known for her practical and entertaining take on financial markets, board governance and, of course, Buffett.
We are extremely pleased to bring Ms. Schroeder to Nashville for the 2013 Board Walk of Fame and to share this opportunity with the local business community, said Susan Huggins, executive director of CABLE. The event combines thought leadership from one of the world’s top investing minds with high-level networking among Tennessee business leaders, including Board Walk of Fame honorees.
The Board Walk of Fame is open to the public and is presented by CABLEs Women on Corporate Boards, Women Corporate Directors, Lipscomb University and Avenue Bank. For individual or table registration, visit http://www.nashvillecable.org/bwof. Sponsorship inquiries may be directed to Co-Chairs Mila Grigg or Mary Fink at boardwalk(at)nashvillecable(dot)org.
Corner Office Communications
About CABLE and Women on Corporate Boards
Nashville CABLE is Tennessees largest and most established network of professionals with more than 600 members and a 30-year history of helping women reach their full potential. The organizations mission of Connecting Women and Opportunity has shaped its networking programs and advocacy initiatives, and created a forward-thinking infrastructure for expansion nationally. CABLEs hallmark initiative, Women on Corporate Boards, is dedicated to increasing numbers of women on Tennessee corporate boards and in the executive suite, and to helping lead that movement nationally. CABLE is a member of the InterOrganization Network, an alliance of 15 womens organizations with a common mission across the U.S. This provides a national context for benchmarking research and enhances our resources to effect positive change in Tennessee. For more information about CABLE and Women on Corporate Boards, please visit http://www.nashvillecable.org.
A few nice Warren Buffett images I found:
BNSF manifest rolls southward into Saginaw Yard, Saginaw TX
Image by roy.luck
BNSF’s corporate HQ are located just 2 miles east of here. BNSF Railways, the product of a 1996 merger between Burlington Northern and Santa Fe, are owned 100% by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway holding company. Sepia-tone image.
Warren Buffett – Schwarzenegger & Warren Buffet Discuss The Economy At The 2008 Women’s Conference
from Schwarzenegger & Warren Buffet Discuss The Economy At The 2008 Women’s Conference – Single
Price: USD -1
View Details about Warren Buffett
A Taxi Driver (Jimmie Price) explains to Jamie Johnson (Documentary Filmmaker and Heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune) why he is the richest man in the world. Nicole Buffett, Warren Buffett’s Granddaughter, explains how money has gotten in the way of her family’s happiness. *I do not own the rights to the film and am not affiliated in anyway with: _The One Percent_. Dir. Jamie Johnson. Wise & Good Film, 2006. www.imdb.com