ETF Trend Trading experts are re-opening the doors to their training program for 4 days or the next 64 (it was 75) new students, whichever comes first starting this Wednesday night.
Here is a short list of some of the concepts they will be teaching:
- Unique position sizing based on the combination of a percentage risk stop and technical stop. Plus and advanced tip to this concept that can instantly DOUBLE your returns regardless of what system or markets you trade.
- Two simple tricks that instantly remove 95% of your emotions in trading and investing. As all traders know the emotions of fear and greed are the number one killers of traders.
- How Hedge Funds hunt stops and a simple trick to avoid this happening to you most of the time. Yes Hedge Funds, brokers and other individuals (not “the market”) really do hunt stops.
- Why money managers only risk 1-2% per trade and still make great returns.
- Why trading is not a “zero sum game” and what this really means for the average trader.
- How to make consistent profits using the daily charts and trading only 10 minutes per night.
- How Warren Buffett, Jim Rogers and others became great traders and investors.
- What the “gurus” selling hype trading courses are hiding from you and an easy way to spot counterfeit “trading teacher” from a mile away.
- I have a free gift for everyone who attends.
As a former fund managers ETF Trend Trading experts have a unique perspective on the market and want to share some tips with you.
They promise it won’t be a waste of your time. They will share a little of their story, but most of the hour will be spent on the subjects above and more. As you know they like to share good content with their subscribers.
The one hour webinar is at 9pm EST this Wednesday
Click here to register:
They only have a few seats and it will fill up, every time they do a free webinar it fills up.
They will be taking their course off of the market this Sunday night. This is not marketing hype, they have a lot of new students now and they know many more will partake in their mentorship program and they want to support each and every new student 100%.
Plus they need to see if all the new students will cause any slippage to their personal trading accounts.
Here is the webinar link again: